Friday 7th – Monday 10th December 2018
- Visit the impressive wetland reserves at Hickling & Strumpshaw.
- Enjoy hidden locations & and little-visited reserves on the Broads
- Search for rare wetland birds such as Bittern, Bearded Tits, & Crane
- Watch impressive birds of prey & search for hunting owls
- Experience the UK’s largest corvid roost, as seen on Autumnwatch
- A chance to see mammals such as Chinese Water Deer, Brown Hare & Otter
- Discover & spend time with a Grey Seal colony as they gather to give birth
- All meals included, except lunch on Day 1
- Spaces limited to 6-10 people.
To book or for more information, please complete the form below: