29th – 2nd Sep-Oct 2018
Explore the wild areas of Dorset, including a day on Brownsea Island.
Cost: £499 per person
Deposit: £100.00 per person
Single Supplement: £63.00 per person
- Easy guided walks in some of the best wildlife hotspots in Dorset
- Explore the RSPB’s Arne Reserve (once home to BBC’s Autumnwatch)
- Spend a day on the magical Brownsea Island
- Spend an evening Badger-watching
- Spend a day experiencing bird migration on the Isle of Portland
- A chance to see Red Squirrels, Brown Hares, deer, and marine mammals
- Stay in the luxurious Portland Heights Hotel, set high overlooking Chesil Beach
- All meals included (apart from lunch on day 1)
- Use of field guides and top-of-the-range telescopes
- Individual checklists of the birds we will be looking for
There will be a maximum of twelve participants on this holiday to ensure everyone has individual attention.
The cost does not include: personal travel insurance, fuel and travel during tour, alcoholic drinks and any extra snacks, any items of a personal nature.
Places are limited on this exciting short break, so please contact us early to book your place.