Thursday 24th – Monday 28th May 2018
- Wildfowl and waders at Welney, Titchwell and Cley
- Woodland birds at Sculthorpe Moor & Holkham
- Warblers at Holme and Stone Curlew in ‘The Brecks’
- Woodcock and Nightjar at Dersingham Bog
- Boat trip to view tern and seal colonies at Blakeney
- Boat trip on Hickling Broad for Swallowtail butterflies
- Minibus throughout & half-board.
This holiday is organised by Bargain Birding Club, and led by me. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book.