Enjoy a sea safari out off the Sussex coast for a chance to observes marine mammals and seabirds. Sail directly into the seabird flyway and shipping lane for a wildlife trip to remember!
The trip can be combined with a day in the historic town of Newhaven, or a visit to Brighton, Eastbourne, or the impressive South Downs National Park.
- A 4-hour boat trip (dependent on conditions), on a slow speed charter boat, with room to stand and photograph wildlife.
- A chance to observe marine mammals and seabirds up close
- A chance to observe seabird feeding at close-range
- Services of highly experienced boat skipper & wildlife guide.
- Maximum 10 passengers per trip. We believe in quality not quantity & want you to have an excellent & memorable experience whilst a passenger on board!
- Enjoy the unique Dungeness scenery from the sea.
October 2017 availability on the below dates:
Tuesday 31st: 10am to 2pm
To book a place, please fill out the form below: