Exploring Wild Madeira
– Whale-watching & endemic birds
Monday 3rd – Friday 7th September 2018
- Visit the impressive Laurel Forests, home to the endemic Trocaz Pigeon.
- Experience two seabird, whale & dolphin watching trips
- Enjoy birds such as: Cory’s Shearwater, Bulwer’s & Fea’sPetrels,Berthelot’s Pipit, Atlantic Canary, & Madeiran subspecies of Firecrest, Chaffinch, & Robin
- Commonly seen cetaceans include: Short-finned Pilot Whales, Bottlenose Dolphins, Atlantic Spotted Dolphins, Sperm Whales, & Bryde’s Whales
- Butterflies could include: Madeira Brimstone & Madeiran Speckled Wood
- Flora could include: Madeira Sea Stock & Mandon’s Chrysanthemums
- Spend some time tasting the famous wines
- 4-nights in a comfortable hotel with en-suite facilities
- Small group size experience (8 + 2x leaders)
- All main-meals included except lunch on Day 1
- Experience local foods and local restaurants
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide & minibus travel in Madeira.
To book or for more information, please complete the form below: