Wednesday 8th – Wednesday 15th May 2018
- Visit 3 National Parks
- Look for Great Bustard in the Hortobágy National Parks.
- Raptors including Eastern Imperial & Lesser Spotted Eagles, Saker & Red-footed Falcons.
- Find a variety of herons, ducks & migrant waders.
- Explore the forested Bukk National Park for 8 species of woodpecker, including White-backed Woodpecker
- Watch Collared Flycatchers and Hawfinches in the ancient forests.
- Enjoy colourful Bee-eaters, Hoopoes & Rollers.
- Warblers including Savi’s, Moustached, Marsh, Great Reed, River & Barred.
- Enjoy local foods & wine.
- Led by expert naturalist guides.
- 7-nights in a comfortable hotel with en-suite facilities
- Small group size experience (9 + 2x leaders)
- All main-meals included except lunch on Day 1
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide & minibus travel throughout Hungary.
To book or for more information, please complete the form below: