Friday 9th – Monday 13th March 2018
- Ancient oak forests for woodpeckers, tits and finches
- Crystal clear streams for Grey Wagtail and Dipper
- Local hotspots for Goshawk, Hawfinch, Crossbill & Shrike
- Red Kite feeding station in the Brecon Beacons
- Wildfowl and otters at Slimbridge WWT
- Possibility of wild boar and deer in the Forest of Dean
- Minibus throughout & half-board.
This holiday is organised by Bargain Birding Club, and led by Simon Ginnaw. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book.